Welcome to your new job.
Berlin is a fast-growing, constantly changing city which has also been called the “Silicon Valley of Europe”. New jobs are created every day in the land of Internet startups – and beyond.
The job profiles listed here correspond with positions in a range of companies based in Berlin. They show the typical requirements and roles of each job, which vary with the level of experience. Send us your CV for the chance to apply at several companies simultaneously!
Our partner companies currently have openings for these job profiles:
- Call Center Agent Inbound (m/f)
- Campaign Manager (m/f)
- Customer Service Representative (m/f)
- DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Internal Sales Representative (m/f) in the Business Customer Segment Italian/English
- Java Developer (m/f)
- Linux System Administrator (m/f)
- Online marketing specialist
- PHP Developer (m/f)
- System Administrator w/ Focus on Windows Servers (m/f)
- Telesales / call centre agent – B2B (m/f)
- Web Designer (m/f)
- Web Developer (m/f)
All jobs on Work in Berlin offer the following:
- fair pay
- full adherence to the German social security system, including health insurance, unemployment protection and a state pension
- good working conditions: safe workplaces, modern equipment etc.
- additional benefits vary by company and may include: health programs, free drinks and fruit, training and development programs, etc.