Call Centre Agent Inbound (m/f/div)
As a call centre agent, you provide outstanding customer service for SMEs in the service and trade sector. You welcome the callers of our customers in a friendly and competent manner, take notes of callback requests or put calls through, arrange appointments, accept orders and provide information.
- You have very good communication skills and a friendly, helpful nature.
- You can adapt flexibly to different work processes and handle your PC with practice.
- You keep a cool head, even when things get stressful.
We are currently looking for native speakers of the following languages:
Our client is offering:
- A wide range of working time models for full-time and part-time employment, as a return to work after parental leave and as an occupation alongside studies, training or part-time work.
- Planability through two weeks in advance fixed work schedules and flexible shift exchange options
- Professional coaching and constant support by qualified trainers and team leaders
- Personal development measures, career opportunities and further training
- Great colleagues of all ages, diversity, bonuses, a discounted BVG company ticket and lots of other benefits such as fresh fruit, sports courses and company events and a modern, bright office that stands out from the classic call centre.