Campaign Manager (m/f/div)
Our client is a successful midsize company based in Berlin with international focus. The range of services is offered to business people and has been many times awarded by the trade press. The company is looking back on more than 10 years of success and is therefore no longer a startup. The company culture is based on innovation and growth and has kept its flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow and to develop in a personal and professional way.
- Conception and coordination of the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns (multi-channel)
- Development and adaptation of action and theme ideas
- Planning of topics and actions incl. target group selection over time (campaign plan)
- Coordination and monitoring of implementation
- Finding suitable traffic sources for marketing campaigns
- Negotiating with traffic suppliers and booking campaigns
- Establishment and maintenance of press contacts
- Reporting on campaign successes/failures and learning effects
- Continuous optimisation of campaigns based on qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- Strong interest in online and performance marketing
- Excel does not scare but delight you: You know your way around numbers and analytics.
- You are a communicative team player as well as you work automomously and goal-orientated with a focus on success.
- You speak and write Italian on a native level, your English is business fluent
Our client is providing
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation).