Frontend Developer (m/f/div)
Our client is the IT subsidiary of a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of businesspeople worldwide, every day. The cloud services the company develops and operates handle hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, SMS and faxes every month.
Collaborating with our designers, you will create interfaces that make interaction with our services fun and satisfying. Communication with the back-end is done through a REST-API, which you will help to extend.
- Knowledge of Angular and NativeScript is an advantage
- You have multiple years of work experience in frontend development
- You are able to use REST-based backend services (if you can do it in Java, it’s a plus)
- You think pragmatically and constantly look for the best solution
- You feel a responsibility for our products and you are willing to participate in architectural discussions and decisions
What we offer:
- A secure position in a medium-size company with the spirit of a start-up
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and interdisciplinary team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world‘s best coffee machine, amenities for public transport, fruit & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation and more).
If this description fits and you are interested in this position, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with further information regarding our client’s organization and the specific job details.
We are looking forward to your application!