PHP Web Developer (m/f/div)
Our client is the IT subsidiary of a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of businesspeople worldwide, every day. The cloud services they develop and operate handle hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, SMS and faxes every month.
Do you take pride in making websites successful, from the user experience to the SEO to the newest back-end functionality?Become part of a team of well-trained and highly motivated colleagues in the Marketing department.
- You are responsible for the in-house development and maintenance of websites (based on common CMS and/or fully coded).
- Side by side with the designers, you will create web pages and newsletters of high quality.
- By developing systematic tests (e.g. A/B testing) you ensure the ultimate success of our client’s web presence.
- Experience in conceptual work in the context of web development projects
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- “You live and learn!” – You do agree with this statement
- Fluent English – spoken and written
Our client is offering:
- A secure position in a medium-size company (direct hire).
- Enjoyable work in a motivate, international and interdisciplinary team.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment.
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity.
- Extensive additional services (the best coffee, fruits & vegetables, company & team events. Urban Sports Club cooperation).