Project Manager w/ Online Marketing focus (m/f/div)
Our client is a successful midsize company based in Berlin with international focus. The range of services is offered to business people and has been many times awarded by the trade press. The company is looking back on more than 10 years of success and is therefore no longer a startup. The company culture is based on innovation and growth and has kept its flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow and to develop in a personal and professional way.
- You design the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns (multi-channel)
- You cooperate closely with your colleagues from performance marketing
- You plan and supervise SEO optimizations on websites and blogs (keyword analyses, content, on- and offpage optimization) in close coordination with the developers.
- You analyze and optimize the existing content, identify new topics and increase visibility
- You identify new suitable traffic sources, negotiate and book campaigns with traffic suppliers
- You are in charge of the press network and extend it further
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar position (preferably in the B2B area)
- Strong analytical skills and good technical understanding
- Safe in using popular SEO tools such as Sistrix, Google Analytics and the Google Search Console
- Strong organizational and communication skills with a hands-on mentality
- Native level of Italian and business fluent written and spoken English
Our client is providing
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation).