Digital Marketing Manager Programmatic/Display (m/f/div)
Our client is the hidden champion of solutions that make the everyday lives of tens of thousands of business people around the world more productive and profitable every day. The Berlin-based midsize company has stayed just as growth-oriented and innovative as it was when it started off as a small start-up more than 15 years ago. With its open-minded culture and agility, it is offering an international environment and a genuine career opportunity.
- You develop concepts for the further development of the Audience Extension (Programmatic Buying) and implement them via the Google Marketing Platform Display and Video 360 (formerly doubleclick).
- You continuously analyse and optimise display campaigns on the basis of performance KPIs and thus actively contribute to sales growth.
- You question the status quo with regard to concept and process and point out optimisation potential.
- You work closely with stakeholders (designers, developers and project managers) to achieve your campaign goals.
- You ensure a continuous transfer of knowledge by sharing your results and experiences with the team.
- Degree in economics with focus on marketing, media or an equivalent education.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience gathered in a comparable position, preferably in the B2B sector.
- Expert knowledge of the display / programmatic ecosystem (DSP, Ad Exchange, SSP) and solid experience in managing campaigns with five- and six-figure budgets.
- Profound knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform 360 (formerly doubleclick - DDM, Ad Exchange, Analytics).
- A pronounced understanding of business management paired with analytical thinking and a structured handling of numbers
- A proficient level of English (spoken and written), German is a plus.
Our client is providing
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket).