Financial Controller (m/f/div)
Our client is a successful midsize company based in Berlin with international focus. The range of services is offered to business people and has been many times awarded by the trade press. The company is looking back on more than 10 years of success and is therefore no longer a startup. The company culture is based on innovation and growth and has kept its flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow and to develop in a personal and professional way.
- Reporting (business analysis, cost center reports, ad-hoc reports)
- Auditing of current accounts (cost categories, cost centers, periods) and adjusting deviations in cooperation with financial accounting
- Cost accounting and intercompany-transfer-pricing
- Review of monthly financial statements and cost accounting entries from financial accounting and close coordination with bookkeepers
- Cost accounting postings and cost center reports for cost center managers
- Monthly consolidation of financial and cost accounting at group level with Lucanet
- Participation in the preparation of business planning, financial reporting, and analysis of deviations from business planning
- Data imports into accounting and controlling systems
- Calculation and documentation of transfer prices in the group, adjustments if necessary
- Creation of intercompany invoices
- Implementation of declarations to authorities (Z4, K4, Statistical Office)
- You have a diploma or master's degree in the field of finance
- You have excellent knowledge in the field of accounting, cost-performance accounting, financial key figure systems and business planning
- You have 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient Power-Excel skills (v-lookup, tables linked with external data sources, Pivot, visualization, data analysis functions), experience with accounting systems is a plus
- You are a team player and like to work autonomously and goal-orientated with a focus on success
- Fluency in German and English, further language skills beneficial (French, Italian, Spanish)
What we provide:
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket).
If this description fits and you are interested in this position, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with further information regarding our client’s organization and the specific job details.
We are looking forward to your application!