Frontend Developer (m/f/div)
Our client, Pinguin AG, is the IT-subsidiary of ebuero-Group, which is the leading provider of remote secretary and virtual office services in Europe. Pinguin AG develops and operates a Software-as-a-Service supporting tens of thousands of freelancers and small businesses customers across Europe to organize their day-to-day business. Their software platform consists of REST APIs, web applications and mobile applications. The developers work in small teams according to the Agile methodology. In the spirit of flat hierarchies, they believe in giving end-to-end responsibility to the people who actually build the software and enjoy interactions with stakeholders across the company – including C-Level executives.
Collaborating with our designers, you will create interfaces that make interaction with our services fun and satisfying. Communication with the back-end is done through a REST-API, which you will help to extend.
- Knowledge of Angular and NativeScript is an advantage
- You have multiple years of work experience in frontend development
- You are able to use REST-based backend services (if you can do it in Java, it’s a plus)
- You think pragmatically and constantly look for the best solution
- You feel a responsibility for our products and you are willing to participate in architectural discussions and decisions
What we offer:
- A secure position in a medium-size company with the spirit of a start-up
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and interdisciplinary team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world‘s best coffee machine, amenities for public transport, fruit & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket and more).
If this description fits and you are interested in this position, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with further information regarding our client’s organization and the specific job details.
We are looking forward to your application!