Java Developer (m/f/div)
Our client, Pinguin AG, is the IT subsidiary of a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of business people worldwide, every day. The cloud services we develop and operate handle hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, SMS and faxes every month.
These will be your tasks:
As a member of our team, you will build a cutting edge J2EE application using Spring / Hibernate from scratch and will face the challenges of integration and migration of existing systems. Using middleware technologies like RabbitMQ and REST, you will build a stable and easy-to-integrate solution that interacts with a large variety of surrounding systems.
You're offering these qualifications:
- You are fluent in Java.
- You are experienced with related technologies like J2EE application servers.
- You have multiple years of working experience in software engineering as well as
- knowledge on working with relational Databases.
- You have experience with frameworks like Hibernate and Spring
- You think pragmatically and be constantly looking for the best solution
- You feel a responsibility for our products and are willing to participate in architectural discussions and decisions
We're offering these benefits:
- A secure position in a medium-size company with the spirit of a start-up
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and interdisciplinary team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world‘s best coffee machine, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket, company & team events)
If this description fits and you are interested in this position, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with further information regarding our client’s organization and the specific job details.
We are looking forward to your application!