Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/w/div)
Our client is a successful midsize company based in Berlin with international focus. The range of services is offered to business people and has been many times awarded by the trade press. The company is looking back on more than 10 years of success and is therefore no longer a startup. The company culture is based on innovation and growth and has kept its flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow and to develop in a personal and professional way.
- You gradually take over the content conception and management of our campaigns and communication measures in the area of personnel marketing
- Your establish and expand target group-specific recruiting channels (online / offline) and continuously develop innovative recruiting measures
- In this context, you take responsibility for Google Ads & Facebook campaigns.
- You implement and optimise your own performance marketing campaigns, from target group selection and advertising content to bidding and budget.
- In collaboration with our content and design team, you create landing pages for your campaigns.
- You recognise potential by continuously reviewing and analysing your results and show creativity and the will to experiment in order to exploit said potential.
- On a monthly basis, you create reports and present the results of your work and corresponding recommendations for action to your colleagues.
- A degree in business administration (ideally with a focus on marketing or human resources)
- Initial experience in personnel marketing in the areas of performance marketing, social media marketing and employer branding (1-2 years)
- A proficient level of English (spoken and written), German is a plus.
- Strong hands-on mentality and communication skills.
- A confident use of standard online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics and Excel.
Our client is providing
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket).