Network & VoIP Engineer (m/f/d)
Our client, Pinguin AG, is the IT subsidiary of a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of businesspeople worldwide, every day. The cloud services the company develops and operates handle hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, SMS and faxes every month.
- Become part of the team that develops and operates the IT-infrastructure of the office- and call centre-platform
- Included are, orchestrated with Ansible:
- LAN, WLAN und WAN-infrastructure for a scant dozen locations on three continents
- An own AS, dynamic routing, firewall systems and quality of service
- Maintenance and expansion of the VoIP infrastructure
- Direct peering with multiple Internet and telephony providers
- You support the developers in the further development of call centre software in relation to VoIP-topics
- You are responsible for the operation of the call centre infrastructure and keep a cool head during incident management
- To prevent incidents from occurring in the first place, you consistently develop the monitoring system further, using tools like Icinga2, Grafana and Graylog.
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself in other subject areas like DevOps and AWS.
- You have multiple years of experience in infrastructure management, ideally with Cisco or Juniper
- You master the Linux command line and enjoy automation
- You like to take responsibility and you discuss solution strategies you developed independently with the team
- You are a reliable, confident teamworker
- You have a high level of self-motivation and prefer to organise yourself rather than being micromanaged
- For you, security is more than a buzzword: it's something you consistently contribute to and support the developers with your expertise
Our client is offering:
- Direct employment with our client, a company that has been growing for years and can guarantee secure jobs
- A company culture that enables you to communicate directly and openly
- Modern equipment, regulated working hours. an international environment with great colleagues & specialists and an easy-to-reach office (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making paths
- Extensive benefits (fruit&veggie-flat, company- and team-events, Urban Sports Club-Kollaboration, BVG corporate ticket grant, free softdrinks, comfy coffee lounge!)