Performance Marketing Manager - SEM (m/f/div)
Our client is the hidden champion of solutions that make the everyday lives of tens of thousands of business people around the world more productive and profitable every day. The Berlin-based midsize company has stayed just as growth-oriented and innovative as it was when it started off as a small start-up more than 15 years ago. With its open-minded culture and agility, it is offering an international environment and a genuine career opportunity.
- You autonomously develop and control international performance campaigns with a focus on search and display in the Google network
- You will be responsible for the conception, implementation and further development of paid social campaigns (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn).
- You will be taking responsibility for reports and performance analysis and optimize your campaigns based on the results.
- You work closely with the stakeholders (designers, developers and project managers) to reach your campaign goals.
- You identify and test new channels with the goal of tapping into growth potential.
- You ensure a constant transfer of knowledge by sharing your results and experiences with the team
- Degree in the field of economics with focus on media or marketing (or similar training)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position, ideally gained in an agency or B2B environment
- Expert knowledge in the area of Google Ads and in-depth experience in campaign management (5- and 6-digit budgets)
- A pronounced understanding of business management paired with analytical thinking and a structured handling of numbers
- Solid knowledge in the field of social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) is a plus
- Good command of common online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics
- A native level of German and a proficient level of English (spoken and written)
Our client is offering:
- An international team in the heart of Berlin, in a company with short decision paths and individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance
- Free choice of working equipment (Mac/PC) and further training (external seminars/coaching)
- Diverse company- and team events on a regular basis
- Benefits like Urban Sports Club Cooperation, BVG company ticket, fruit & veggies, free drinks