Project Manager w/ Online Marketing focus (m/f/div)
Our client is a successful midsize company based in Berlin with international focus. The range of services is offered to business people and has been many times awarded by the trade press. The company is looking back on more than 10 years of success and is therefore no longer a startup. The company culture is based on innovation and growth and has kept its flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow and to develop in a personal and professional way.
- You conceptualise and coordinate holistic marketing projects (planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, website relaunches, product launches, etc.) in coordination with the management, other specialist departments and colleagues from the marketing team.
- You support the marketing team in the process of project prioritisation and documentation in our project management tools, identify blockers in the course of the project and help to clear them out of the way to ensure project success.
- You support the selection and coordination of external suppliers such as text editors, graphic designers or agencies.
- You analyse and optimise processes and project sequences and identify potentials from which new projects may emerge.
- You support the negotiations with partners and act as a contact person externally and internally.
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar position (preferably in the B2B area)
- Strong analytical skills and good technical understanding
- Safe in using popular SEO tools such as Sistrix, Google Analytics and the Google Search Console
- Strong organizational and communication skills with a hands-on mentality
- Business fluent written and spoken English, native level of German is a plus
Our client is providing
- Secure engagement in a medium-sized company with a future
- An international marketing team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the chance to play a role in actively shaping the future of the company.
- A centric, easy-to-reach location (U-Bhf Kleistpark)
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world’s best coffee machine, fruits & veg, company & team events, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket).