Sales Agent Outbound (m/f/div) w/German
Our client is the market-leading provider of solutions that make the everyday office life of tens of thousands of business people worldwide more productive and profitable. The mid-sized company, which has been operating successfully for more than 15 years, has retained its corporate culture based on innovation and growth and offers an exciting, international surrounding for people who want to develop both personally and professionally in a rewarding work environment.
- You will expand the market leadership of innovative office management solutions, which have been tried and tested in numerous industries for many years.
- You will be in contact with potential new business clients via telephone, e-mail and chat and offer them a free service that can be cancelled at any time.
- The customer database, from which new customer-, retention- and winback-campaigns are made available to you, consists of numerous prospects and ex-customers. It is filled daily with warm leads from marketing campaigns.
- Your expertise is in demand when it comes to preparing a tailor-made offer for the customer!
- You already have first sales experiences, preferably in the area of B2B sales.
- You like to communicate, are convincing in your argumentation and are confident in dealing with managing directors.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and push to achieve them.
- You are reliable, self-confident and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a high level of self-motivation.
- You speak and write German on a native level, knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Using MS Office, operating CRM systems in the meantime while navigating the internet is no challenge for you.
- A secure full- or part-time position in an established company with start-up character.
- An attractive remuneration consisting of a fixed salary, uncovered commission and guaranteed commission in the first months.
- Regular sales coaching with external experts.
- An international environment with great colleagues, an attractive office in the middle of Berlin (U-Bhf Kleistpark) with the best coffee machine in the world, Urban Sports Club collaboration, BVG company ticket and various benefits.