Sales Agent Outbound (m/f/div) w/French
Our client is a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of businesspeople worldwide, everyday. Looking back on more than 15 years of success, the company is no longer a startup, but has kept its spirit of innovation, growth and flat hierarchy. Thus, it offers a very interesting field for people who want to grow in a personal and professional way.
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process with potential business customers, from the initial telephone contact to needs analysis to contract conclusion
- You work on sales campaigns and conduct process documentation via CRM systems.
- You advise prospects on the advantages and possibilities of our innovative and clever office management solutions which have been tried and tested over many years and inspire customers on an international level.
- You set up user accounts for the customers you acquired.
OUR CLIENT‘S REQUIREMENTS:
- You have sales experience, preferably in the area of B2B operations.
- You like to communicate and are convincing and confident in dealing with managing directors.
- You are ambitious and give everything to reach your goals.
- You are reliable, self-confident and enjoy working in a team.
- Your speak and write French on a native level.
- You can securely handle CRM systems, Internet and MS Office applications.
OUR CLIENT IS PROVIDING:
- A secure position in a medium-size company with the spirit of a start-up.
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and interdisciplinary team.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment.
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity.
- Extensive additional services: World’s best coffee machine, Urban Sports Club cooperation, company & team events, BVG company ticket.