System Administrator (m/f/div)
Our client, Pinguin AG, is the IT subsidiary of a market-leading provider of office solutions, improving the productivity of tens of thousands of business people worldwide, every day. The cloud services the company develops and operates handle hundreds of thousands of calls, emails, SMS and faxes every month.
As a system administrator at Pinguin AG, you take care of an undisrupted operation and further development of high availability server landscapes. Working with common operating systems and applications, you will consolidate and automate processes in IT operations and support, acitvely support internal users in the event of malfunctions and help plan solutions for the future direction of internal IT.
- You have experience in managing heterogeneous server landscapes with 10+ servers and 100+ workstations.
- You are proficient with the current Windows clients and servers.
- You are familiar with common Microsoft solutions such as Active Directory, Exchange or Office.
- You have experience in dealing with deployment solutions, automating processes or setting up interfaces between systems.
- You have knowledge in the area of networks and Linux
- Knowledge of VoIP, MS SQL Server or virtualisation is a plus
- You are well organised and have a sense for the requirements of the users
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
Our client is offering these benefits:
- A secure position in a medium-size company with the spirit of a start-up
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and interdisciplinary team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity
- Extensive additional services (world‘s best coffee machine, Urban Sports Club cooperation, BVG company ticket, company & team events)
If this description fits and you are interested in this position, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with further information regarding our client’s organization and the specific job details.