Web (UI/UX) Designer (m/f/div)
Our client is the hidden champion of solutions that make the everyday lives of tens of thousands of business people around the world more productive and profitable every day. The Berlin-based midsize company has stayed just as growth-oriented and innovative as it was when it started off as a small start-up more than 15 years ago. With its open-minded culture and agility, it is offering an international environment and a genuine career opportunity.
You join a cross-functional Marketing team as part of the Design Team and collaborate in creating pages as well as defining best practices for web. Your empathic thought process and research skills will help you understand the users’ needs and make sure the site is delivering the right information at the right moment.
- Designing web interfaces for our websites and portals with individual customer journeys
- The creation of concepts and prototypes with a focus on usability & intuitive interfaces
- Contributing to maintain and refine design systems
- Content management as an interface between marketing and development
- 3+ years’ experience as a Web Designer (both interaction & visual design)
- Ease of use, responsive design and a flawless user experience are intrinsic in your projects
- You have worked in an Agile environment before (the team works with Scrum)
- You have experience with conversion optimisation
- Communication is strong in you.
- You feel comfortable articulating the rationale behind your work, based on user research & behaviour or business facts – not your opinions
- The Adobe Creative Suite and you have a close relationship
- You pull inspiration from various sources and are up to date on the latest trends
- By understanding the fundamentals of typography, interaction design and usability, you improve work on an aesthetic and functional level
- A secure position in a medium-size company (direct hire).
- Enjoyable work in a motivated, international and multidisciplinary team.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- An easily accessible office in a central location and modern equipment.
- Training programs, skills enhancement and room for creativity.
- Extensive perks like free coffee, fruits and vegetables; regular company and team events, BVG company ticket and cooperation with Urban Sports Club.